Sky Pattern Updates
Stay Connected to the Astrological Themes each Month
Daily Updates + Monthly 90 minute Class + 9 hour pre-recorded Nakshatra Deities course
This will be Allison's 5th year of offering Follow the Moon!
Follow the Moon Includes:
- Daily WhatsApp updates on the position of the moon + info about other current planetary happenings
- Community engagement on current sky patterns
- Monthly class about the upcoming Full and New Moon - live attendance + video archive
- Monthly Astrological current events class with live attendance + video archive
- Astrological reference materials on Houses, Planets, Constellations, and Nakshatras
- A daily meditation song
- A 9 hour course on Nakshatra deities
What I appreciate most is the community of people sharing their experiences with the astrology, the invitation to subtly observe the lunar rhythm, and the music that is so beautiful and offers the opportunity to delve deeper into the moon's nakshatra or place. - Lauren T
I love the way this satsang invites us to notice the subtle flavor the moon gives our days. I have also appreciated the community's sharing of experience. When struggling through uncertain times, it is reassuring to feel I'm part of a greater whole. - Eveline A.
For me, I enjoy how following the cycles of the moon takes me out of my little stories that keep me stuck. Knowing we too are like the moon and interconnected with all of life's cycles... it's been an uplifting journey thus far. I love learning about the deities that rule each nakshatra and the stories that go along with them. - Mary V
Follow the moon, follow your heart. A gateway into understanding our place in the stars, community, spirituality, and life. - Melissa G
It's hard to be succinct about how amazing Follow the Moon has been for me, but it's now a fundamental aspect of my practice and my world view (inner and outer). I've done almost all of them the past year, and with each cycle I feel a deepening of my understanding. Very grateful for all the work and wisdom Allison Dennis continues to do. - Katie V
What's the daily WhatsApp thread?
Once you opt-in to the the WhatsApp thread by emailing Allison at [email protected] or texting her directly on WhatsApp, you'll receive a daily text message relaying the position of the moon, some practical advice, and a raga, or song, associated with the position of the moon by way of nakshatra.
The message and music sent is chosen based on the astrology of the day, and can be utilized to inspire a daily meditation practice.
A 60 minute nakṣatra mythology class with information about the constellation where the moon is located for the upcoming new and full moon.
We'll discuss the deity associated with each star, and co-create inspiring ways to approach a steady practice for the month ahead.
A 60 minute Astrology Update class follows, wherein you'll receive info about timing of upcoming astrological transits. Astrology heads will LOVE this class.
And, receive a curated Meditative playlist for each New and Full Moon based on the star where the moon is residing.
Exact date and time of for our monthly class will be announced seasonally. It's usually on the 1st Sunday of the month at 11am EST, though Allison will be travelling in India for February and March of 2023; exact time is tba.
- December 2022: Full Moon 12/7 in Rohini, New Moon 12/23 in Mula (57:30)
- December 2022: Sky Patterns Update (36:20)
- January 2023: Full Moon 1/6 in Punarvasu, New Moon 1/21 in Uttara Ashadha (68:21)
- January 2023: Sky Patterns Update (51:03)
- February 2023: Full Moon 2/5 in Ashlesha, New Moon 2/20 in Satabhisha (66:25)
- February 2023: Sky Patterns Update (40:59)
- March 2023: Full Moon 3/7 in Purva Phalguni, New Moon 3/21 in Uttara Bhadra (42:48)
- March 2023: Sky Patterns Update (33:14)